What's New In RealityVision® 3.3?
At Reality Mobile®, we’re committed to providing enterprise customers with open, flexible options for their mobile video and collaboration requirements. As more users migrate to smart phones and tablets, our patented technologies extend users’ ability to share rich media and other information with each other in real-time.
Among other updates, our RealityVision 3.3 release includes:
- A bundled Push-to-Talk (PTT) option for Android and iOS users supporting a seamless visual and audio experience among them.
- A new “Find” feature for iPad users to quickly identify any mapped user or video source.
- A new Viewer Configuration Panel for Android and iOS users providing enhanced viewing options when watching a video source.
Bundled Push-to-Talk (PTT) audio
- At the enterprise customer’s option, Android and iOS users can have secure PTT audio conversations with each other while viewing and sharing available video sources.
- The bundled PTT is based on the SIP open standard, giving the customer flexibility to select its own third-party SIP server to manage the voice traffic. This is an important hallmark in the evolution of the RealityVision platform as it firmly establishes a foundation for additional layers of powerful, complementary capabilities. Please contact us for additional details on supported third-party servers.
- Administrators can define RealityVision user access to audio channels.
PTT on iPad – RealityVision Home Page
PTT on iPhone – RealityVision Home Page
Improved iPad Mapping Display:
- The iPad Home Page display now incorporates a new Find feature. This will allow an iPad user to type in the name of a mapped RealityVision user or video source to quickly find that item on the main map.
Find for iPad
Find Search Box for iPad
- If a mapped user is watching multiple video feeds at the same time, an iPad user can now see what that mapped user is watching with a new Multi-Watch pop-over on the main map.
Multi-Watch Pop-Over - iPad
Enhanced view selection on watch screens with the new viewer configuration panel:
- The new pull-down panel gives Android and iOS users a user-friendly way to select from a range of viewing options when watching video sources:
- With available location information. The map view can take up half or all the screen at the user’s option.
- With available user comments. The comments view can also take up half or all the screen at the user’s options.
- Add a new user comment to the video source.
RealityVision is an enterprise mobile collaboration software platform that extends real-time situational awareness by delivering mission and business critical information to and from the mobile edge, over COTS hardware and existing infrastructure. Among its many new benefits, RealityVision 3.3 empowers mobile users to collaborate with each other in dynamic ways — creating a new category of mobile content and the ability to enhance it with communications options and location-based information and other data.