RealityVision software is in use in many government and commercial settings, including field deployments to enhance security during major public events.
In mission-critical government and commercial applications, RealityVision’s dependable proven technology has demonstrated its merits at every operational level: from field personnel, to headquarters operations staff, to management, to independent experts.
RealityVision’s growing list of government and commercial customers include:
- Chevron Corporation
- Union Pacific Corporation
- Kentucky State Police
- Port of Los Angeles
- U.K. law enforcement agency
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
RealityVision has undergone multiple independent assessments by government agencies, including:
- DHS Privacy Impact Assessment for the RealEyes Project
- DHS Privacy Impact Assessment for the Reality Mobile Kentucky Operational Field Test
- FEMA Incident Management System (NIMS) Supporting Technology Evaluation Program (STEP)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory emergency management exercise